Check this page for updates on the Georgetown University Press companion websites.
This page was last updated on January 6, 2021.
As of January 1, 2021, Smart Sparrow Companion Websites are no longer available for any of our textbook programs.
Soon, we will announce a new set of companion websites. Demos for the new companion websites will be available for instructors to sample beginning in spring 2021. The complete websites will be ready in time for students to use them during the fall 2021 semester.
In the meantime, we are offering other ways for you to access the homework exercises from the Smart Sparrow Companion Websites so that you can continue to teach effectively and without interruption during the spring 2021 semester. Here is a guide to the current products for Comme on dit and C’est ce qu’on dit.
- Print textbooks are now available to purchase separately—that is, without access codes to the companion website—and are priced to reflect this change. Instructors may request a hardcopy of the textbook here.
- eTextbooks are now available through VitalSource.com, with more affordable pricing and rental models. Please visit VitalSource.com for more information. Instructors may request a sample copy of the eTextbook by creating a VitalSource login, clicking “Faculty Sampling” in the upper right-hand corner, and selecting the desired textbook or product. Please make sure to select the version marked “Digital Exam Copy,” as this includes the answers to the exercises in the textbook. Instructors may also submit desk/exam copy requests for the associated eBook workbooks and answer keys using the same method.
- eBook Workbooks with homework exercises from the companion websites are now available for purchase through the Press website and on VitalSource.com. The workbooks will be sold in eBook format only. They are not interactive but will enable you to take full advantage of the exercises integral to teaching with your textbook.
- eBook Answer Keys for Workbooks are now available for purchase through the Press website and VitalSource.com.
- Multimedia for the textbooks and workbooks are available on this website. Please click on your text/workbook in the menu above to access multimedia and/or other resources associated with the book.
If you have any questions, you are welcome to reach out to us: email@example.com.
Independent learners and instructors: