A new way to learn French
The Comme on dit French Language Program is an innovative approach to language learning, guiding students to make their own discoveries about the language and use it like a native speaker would.
Companion Website Updates
New companion websites are now available for fall 2021 course adoption.
Instructors may sample the companion websites now by clicking below.
Resources for Teaching with
the Comme on Dit Language Program
Materials for Summer 2021 Courses
- The standalone version of the Comme on Dit French Language Program Textbooks (click below to see full product information)
- Multimedia found here on CommeOnDitTextbook.com
- Ebook workbooks and answer keys (optional to use with textbooks, both sold separately) containing homework exercises for students and answer keys for independent learners to check their own work (click below to see full product information)
Materials for Fall 2021 & Beyond
- The Comme on Dit French Language Program Textbooks with Lingco Website (click below to see full product information)
- Multimedia found exclusively on the new Lingco websites
- *Multimedia for the ebook workbooks that will be replaced by the Lingco websites in fall 2021 is currently found on CommeOnDitTextbook.com but will only be accessible through the new companion website as of September 30, 2021.
eTextbooks are Now Available
Student’s Edition eTextbooks for the Comme on Dit French Language Program are now available to rent or purchase through VitalSource.com! Please visit VitalSource.com for more information on pricing and availability.
eTextbooks which include access to the new companion websites (and have new ISBNs) will become available on August 1, 2021.
To request access to any of the Teacher’s Edition eTextbooks, instructors may visit VitalSource.com and select “Faculty Sampling” in the upper right corner. Please make sure to select the version marked “Digital Exam Copy/Teacher’s Edition”. This contains filled-in answers to exercises within the book and includes notes in the margins to help with instruction.